You might have a book idea ready (or have one on the horizon). Let's chat. Together, we'll uncover a visual direction for your work—from the cover and interior layout to the ePub version and more! Oh yeah, and we'll help with those teeny-tiny details that make your book yours.
You're staring at the blinking screen. You're reading the same words over and over. You’re scared of sharing your work with the world, fearful of the feedback, critique, submission strategies, oh my. We hear you and we’re here to help you. (And probably send you cookies.) Mmmm. Cookies.
Take your work from your desktop to the mountain top—where you'll scream about how happy you are. Get support for the entire process from concept to publication. (From the ISBN and copyright registration to the platform suggestions and marketing know-how, we got you.)
- Select poems for submission
- Discover places to submit to
- Get a professional cover letter and bio
- Submit your poems strategically
- Get your press kit
- Find contests, agents, and magazines to share your work with
- Make a name for yourself without doing the hard work
- Receive a critique letter noting your strengths and weaknesses
- Discover what's next for your poems
- Receive support on how to arrange your collection, where to submit it, how to self-publish, or how to find an agent.
- Get your publication questions answered
- Get professional feedback on your questions
- Receive editing support today
You've just written a poem, and now you have no idea what to do with it. Should you publish it on your blog? Hide it in a secret folder on your desktop? Share it with your friends? Before you rush to the next step, let's look at what you're working with!