Work with a poetry editor to
finish your collection.
Send us an email and tell us about your poetry project.
Let us help you so you can self-publish your poetry collection. We'll chat about your goals for your poetry collection and we'll help walk you through everything from concept to self-publication so you can finally cross "author" off your to-do list. At least until you get the next book written. What are you waiting for? Email us for some ideas today.
Whatever you're working on, we'll help you polish it for publication or self-publication. Take a look at some of the books we've worked on, download a free self-publishing guide, read our testimonials, and get your manuscript moving today. Afraid of commitment? Spend one night with us to see how we can transform your poetry.
- You're interested in publishing your first collection
- You have some poems written but you're struggling to organize it
- You're a star at organization, but your comma splices are driving you crazy
- Your friends tell you you should publish, but you don't know where to start
- You've been writing poetry for years, and you're finally ready to get serious about it
- You want to learn how to publish in magazines and journals
- You need a second set of eyes for your poetry collection
- You want someone to give you honest, constructive feedback
- You're afraid of getting your book in the world (this means you have something important to say)
- You're a beginner-- you've never taken a poetry class and you don't consider yourself a poet
- You're a secret poet
- You've been thinking about doing this for years, but something always comes up
Don't let anything stand in your way.